TheBanyanTree: the layered effect

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:38:24 PST 2005

On 12/14/05, Sachet <sachet at alltel.net> wrote:

> That 2 minute time span is my only complaint.

Solution?  Space heater.

My bedroom and bathroom are over the garage.  Stepping onto the tile
floor in the bathroom is kind of like stepping into snow first thing
in the morning.  Yes, I have slippers, but when I get up in the
morning, I can't remember to put them on.  So we have fuzzy rugs in
the bathroom so we can quickly jump onto them and save our feet.

Still, there's that two minute time span.  Our solution was to get one
of those teeny, tiny ceramic heaters.  It sits on a shelf in the
bathroom.  First one up turns it on, and by the time we're ready to
get dressed, the bathroom is toasty warm.  Last one dressed turns it
off.

I'm usually the first one up, and frequently my husband comes out
sweating after showering and dressing!

:o)
--
Laura