TheBanyanTree: Hurricane Frances

Kathleen lyrali at alltel.net
Wed Sep 1 21:56:58 PDT 2004

My birthdaughter Deanne and her family (including two great grandchildren) live in West Palm Beach.  I tried to reach her earlier this evening but there wasn't any answer.  I'm hoping that they have already left for safety.

And on the west coast of Florida...well...I'm worried about my relatives from my mother's side of the family who live in St. Petersburg.

I know I'm a worry-wart by nature and by heredity...it's going to be an uncomfortable time until I know for sure that everyone's back safe at home.

Please keep them in your prayers.

Kathleen

The Mountain Wolf Den (www.mountainwolfden.com)
"Why be unhappy about something
If it can be remedied?
And what is the use of being unhappy about something
If it can not be remedied?"
Shantideva