TheBanyanTree: Re: Hurricane Frances

Kathleen lyrali at alltel.net
Sat Sep 11 12:37:11 PDT 2004

All's well with my relatives on the west coast though they did have no electricity for several days.  My birthdaughter Deanne and her family are also okay.  They picnicked for four days - no electricity as of yesterday afternoon - before going to her in-laws who still had power for bathing a cooking.

Thanks for all the prayers.

Up here in the NE GA mountains we had a short power outage (4.5 hours) when the high winds took out some trees that landed on the power lines.  I slept right though it as it happened at 2 am.

Kathleen

The Mountain Wolf Den (www.mountainwolfden.com)
"Why be unhappy about something
If it can be remedied?
And what is the use of being unhappy about something
If it can not be remedied?"
Shantideva