TheBanyanTree: A Walk with Joshua

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Mon May 31 20:43:36 PDT 2004

(A year has passed since Joshua met the SmileyPipe man and first heard
about the Energy of the Universe. Now he is doing some research guided
by his intuition, much of the time with difficulty.)

'The trouble is there just isn't enough stuff anywhere about it,' Joshua
thought to himself as he wandered across the park which lay next to the
library where he had spent a fruitless afternoon surfing the internet
for information about earth energy. 'I know what I want to learn about
but it's as if I am searching for a book that hasn't been written yet.
Hello, what's going on over there?' He quickened his pace to reach a
small crowd before it might disperse. His interest began to wane as he
saw the people were being harangued by some old dude standing on the
tray of a battered utility. Then their eyes met and his interest
returned full force as the old man smiled in recognition before again
concentrating on the crowd. "Here, help yourselves," he invited,
emptying what looked like a gunny sack of small stones on to the tray
before climbing down and making his way over to the latecomer.

"Rainwater rocks, they energise and clarify tapwater to make it taste
better. How are you, Joshua? It seems like only yesterday when we last
met. How's your mother?"

"She died." The boy wiped away a tear then smiled wanly. "But those last
months she lived and died without pain - the nurses at the hospice were
dumbfounded, there was no explanation short of miraculous, they said.
But we know different, don't we? Do you have a name?"

"Charles Rogers, that's me. What did you do with the pipe?"

"Erected it in the hospice garden, it seemed the right thing to do. I
added a canister of homemade flower essences, rose and marigold, they
were mother's favourites.."

Charles looked at him approvingly for a moment then changed the subject.
"Come with me, I have something special for you," he said, as though
their 'chance' meeting had in fact been prearranged. Followed by the lad
he went to the cab of the ute, leaned through a window, took something
out and handed it over.

"What do think of this?"

"Not much, it's just a brightly coloured sports drink bottle. Empty,
too." Joshua's response showed disappointment.

The man chuckled, took the bottle back, leaned in the cab and pulled out
several more. The onlookers having gone, he lined the bottles up next to
one another on the tray of the truck. "Look at them, Joshua, and tell me
what you see."

"Ten empty coloured plastic bottles."

The tone was still truculent. Charles sighed. "You'd like a drink, is
that it?" Out of the cab he drew a case, opened it and removed a dropper
bottle marked 'seawater' and a teaspoon. Unscrewing the cap, he filled
the dropper and squeezed a couple of drops on to the spoon. "Try that,"
he instructed, watched Joshua's face wrinkle in distaste as his tongue
touched the liquid.

Charles produced a clear canister, squirted a dropper-full of seawater
into it and topped it up with fresh water from a tank on the back of the
ute. He selected and opened one of the lined-up bottles, capped the
canister, dropped it in and closed the bottle. Taking a clear crystal
pendulum from a pocket, he held it steady in front of the bottle with
his right hand, lifted the other to waist height so the palm was facing
down towards the bottle. "Raspberryade concentrate please," he said.
With no apparent movements of the right hand the pendulum began to
rotate in an anti-clockwise direction, speeded up for a few moments then
slowed and stopped. The pendulum safely back in his pocket, Charles
chose a clear bottle from the lineup, emptied the diluted seawater
canister into it, half-filled it with water and capped it.

"Now try it." Inwardly unsure whether Joshua would trust him, he smiled
reassuringly as the boy looked doubtfully at the bottle and then at him,
shrugged, pulled the top of the cap up, lifted it to his mouth and
sucked. Then, in typical small-boy fashion, Joshua grinned, set the
bottle down, wiped the back of his hand across his mouth and said
"Smashing! How did you do it? Are you a wizard now?"

Ignoring the questions, Charles replaced the now-empty bottle in the
line and said again "Look at the bottles and tell me what you see."

"Nine plastic bottles, all different colours, with push-on lids, all empty."

The 'wizard' shook his head, it wasn't what he wanted. Silent, he waited
for more.

Joshua lifted the soft drink as if to take another swig but then his
hand stopped moving as though of its own accord and he peered at the
bottle instead. "Pink," he exclaimed thoughtfully, "raspberryade is pink
just like this is. The bottle you made it in is pink too but this bottle
is clear. Colour! All different colours. The colours must be important.
And you're into energy as well! Is colour energy too?"

The boy stared at the bottles. "Black," he said, starting from the left.
"Red, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, White. Why is
most of that equence familiar?"

"Look upwards," Charles answered, the pendulum magicly in his hand
again. "What do you see?" The crystal spun.

"A RAINBOW - FANTASTIC!!"

Joshua gaped at the coloured bridge in the sky, almost solid enough to
climb. "Of course, the rainbow - and chakras, the colours of the
chakras. But why are you showing me, what are you trying to tell me?"

"Research project. Find out everything you can about colour, where it
comes from, what it is, what it can do, what you could do with it. Take
the bottles with you, study them often. When we meet again you will have
the understanding."

"When? When will we meet?"

"I don't know the time, it isn't my decision, I just know it will
happen." With that enigmatic reply, Charles climbed in the cab, started
the motor, waved and drove away.

copyight Roger Pye
Canberra May 2004

--

Roger

Energy Healing Practitioner
Land Management Consultant

Earthcare Environmental Solutions
PO Box 2057 Queanbeyan NSW 2620 Australia

Makers of SMARTPIPES tm
- Harnessing Natural Energies to Revitalise Soils

Ph / Fax: +61 2 6255 3824
Mob: +61 410 469 541
Email: pyewood at pcug.org.au
http://earth-careonline.com