TheBanyanTree: Relentlessness of the long distance mother

Tobie Shapiro tobie at shpilchas.net
Mon May 31 07:00:34 PDT 2004

So who's David Pearlberg?

	Don't worry.  I wrote him that little blurb this morning, and
decided to send it on to you.   Simple.  He's a "writah"  (that's New
York, for "writer").  How his name and eddress wound up in the
message is beyond me.  I don't recall anything after the dream I had
last night.  I was dancing on the floor and a woman wanted to join
me, but I had to break it to her that I wasn't a lesbian.  I hate it
when that happens.

	Tobie
--

Tobie Helene Shapiro