TheBanyanTree: This is an important message...

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Sat May 22 02:28:07 PDT 2004

for anyone who was planning on attending the Spooncon Hoedown at The Farm
2004 this yearAugust 20-22.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass the Flamingo's on.  My new job has me
booked just about solid for the entire month of August, leaving only 2-3
days in between each trip.  September is also booking up as of last night.
They are trips from Wednesdays to Sundays or Thursdays to Sunday.

Places I will be throughout the month will be Baltimore, Maryland: Detroit,
Michigan: and York, Pennsylvania.  When she read the date August 19-22, my
heart sank.  Being I'm just starting with the company, I felt I couldn't say
no that I already had plans, especially when she told me that so many people
had that weekend already tied up.

I hope you can understand... please forgive me.  I will miss my Hoedown and
all of you terribly this year!!!

Sheri

http://www.coldnosed.com/farmstyle.htm