TheBanyanTree: The Blue Feather

sash sash at remsset.com
Thu Jun 24 14:21:15 PDT 2004

>I would love to be reminded of the story if anyone else remembers.

If anyone else remembers....

I remember laughter at death's very doorstep - laughter that echoes still
from beyond the threshold.

A tongue as quick and supple as a whip - with a bite just as sharp.

And when a vicious attack sprang at me from the campfire's smoke, I
remember a gentle hand reaching out to lead me home.

. blue feathers,
.. Harley head scarves,
... withered claws with rhinestone studded nails,
.... psychotic ex-husbands and studly boy-toys,
..... a roadside cafe of ferns and bartending elephants
...... cobalt blue bottles of glitter and ash.

I remember the story
      - perhaps someone can help me out with the plot.

I seem to have something in my eye.

-sash