TheBanyanTree: Blue Feather

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Jun 24 11:42:09 PDT 2004

A while back someone (maybe Sherrie?) told a story about a woman who was
part of the original set on the Banyan tree...a very spiritual woman and
a feather.  I am slightly foggy right now but I remember writing back
and telling the person I would watch for the feather...well, I found it
this morning (the feather) as I walked the dogs and was praying a letter
to my children...I recognized that it was a very spiritual find and I
would love to be reminded of the story if anyone else remembers.

Sharon