TheBanyanTree: Hello, my name is ....

Snowgoose dfrost at customcpu.com
Thu Jul 8 13:13:19 PDT 2004

Hi Mic,

Any 'ole Spooner is welcome here <smile>. Heck, just about anyone who
likes to write or read is welcome here, but yes, a LOT of Spooners found
their way into the tree - we were claiming our branches and shady spots
almost before our booths and bar stools had lost the warmth of our ...
well, us. <grin> I'm glad you found the Tree. It's big enough for all
and was never meant to be hidden. Easy enough to hide IN it though -
it's a BIG tree. :)

I got a kick out of your writing ...

>    Long ago I was a subscriber to The Spoon, as were many of you.
> When the doors closed I entered into a sort of Siberia.  Now I'm
> thawing a little bit because I have an opportunity to get reacquainted
> with people from a warm and friendly landscape of the past.

So ... you are THAWING now that you've left Siberia? <grin> I got your
meaning, but loved the way you put it. Welcome home, grab a branch and
settle in. There are more old Spooners here than you might imagine. I
have to admit to be more lurker than contributor recently, but I manage
to poke my nose up now and then for a breath of fresh Banyan air.

Cheers,
Deb
--
Deb Frost / snowgoose
Spring Promise Pygmies; Meadow Lakes, Alaska
dfrost at customcpu.com
http://www.customcpu.com/dfrost/mypage.htm
Pygmy owner since 1976, breeder since 1988
Member NPGA since 1991

  We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
  The real tragedy of life is when adults are afraid of the light.

                      - - Plato