TheBanyanTree: Hello, my name is ....

Mic Shinberger mshinber at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 7 16:22:20 PDT 2004

    Greetings folk of The Banyan Tree,

    Hello, my name is Mic Gordon ...

    Long ago I was a subscriber to The Spoon, as were many of you.  When
the doors
    closed I entered into a sort of Siberia.  Now I'm thawing a little
bit because I
    have an opportunity to get reacquainted with people from a warm and
friendly
    landscape of the past.  I'm also happy to meet some of you for the
first time!  :-)

    I've been poking around in the archives a wee bit.  It's delightful
to taste some of
    your kisses and languish in your hugs again!  And to shake the warm
and welcoming
    hands of you others is a wonderful privilege!  Thanks to you all!

    The desire of a new friend who is seeking a comfortable venue to
present some of
    her writing prompted me to see what could be found.  Google pointed
to a few dim
    embers of The Spoon, which still present a few 'archaeological'
pointers to a few
    of the founding principals of The Banyan Tree.  I hope you're all
comfortable with
    the idea that it's not easy to hide in the universe of the
information super highway!
    No doubt many of you are eager to be discovered and re-discovered
anyway!  I'm
    sure my friend and I will enjoy your excellent fellowship!
    -- --

    Best regards,

    Mic.