TheBanyanTree: Boredom follow-up

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Sat Jan 3 01:35:24 PST 2004

I just hate spoilin folks' fun..even when it is me cuz' fun... but..it
has ter be done..it jes has ter be done.....:))))

Means Jan 2 is a holiday in NZ:))))

Is mostly a holiday in Wozland too:)

Woof, writing this the day after the day after Jan 1:)

--
Best regards,
 Woofie,                       mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02