TheBanyanTree: A Perfect Day

Margaret R. Kramer margaretkramer at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 05:59:43 PST 2004

I had the perfect day on January 2, 2004.  And this is why:

I took a vacation day from my stupid job.  Ray went to work, so I had the
house to myself.
I went to cardio kickboxing.
I sat in the sauna.
I caught up on email.
I uploaded my web sites.
I copied more CDs to my new MP3 player.
I finally had a chance to work on my scrapbook again (the May 2002 cruise –
yikes am I ever behind!) and got about six pages done.
We ate leftovers for dinner.
Only one bill came in the mail.
We sat in front of the fireplace and Ray watched TV while I caught up on my
magazine reading.
I snuggled down into our big green couch and took a nap until 9 pm.
I finished reading the January Oprah magazine just in time for her February
issue to come out.
I went to bed right after the 10 pm weather.  The news is very depressing.
Three sisters were killed in NW MN in a head-on collision and a man’s
vehicle was stolen with his small dog in it.  No sign yet of dog or vehicle.
The weather was even worse.  After warm temps, the bottom is dropping out.
But I was warm in my flannel PJs and cocooned in my flannel sheets.
Good night!

Margaret R. Kramer
margaretkramer at earthlink.net

http://www.polarispublications.com
Be a star!

http://www.bpwmn.org

A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the
other.
~Author Unknown