TheBanyanTree: The Dolphin Show

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Mon Feb 23 07:49:50 PST 2004

My son is doing a little better.  He can stop the Heprin shots now,
although he still must stay on all the other medications for the time
being.  He has tests in Boston this morning...more pictures, etc, so I
will know more later.  Right now we are grateful for that one small
step.

Thanks for asking....Your thoughts and prayers are very much
appreciated

Sharon

>>> Sachet <sachet at iline.com> 2/23/2004 10:21:27 AM >>>
How is your son, Sharon? And how are you too?

Concerned thoughts and prayers....

...Sachet