TheBanyanTree: Aviating Chronology

Tom Brown masterfool at dcnet2000.com
Fri Feb 20 15:02:31 PST 2004

Hiya Gang!

Sorry I've been lurking so long, and not contributing.  Here's what's been goin' on out here on my limb:

1997:  Introduced to Spoon by Maria
1997:  Lost wife and most material possessions to an internet lover
1998:  Married ex-wife's younger sister and moved to Pensacola
1999:  Found the true meaning of life, Jesus, and have been desperately
racing to catch up on all the years I missed
2002:  Retired from the Marines
2003:  Lost job, started helping a friend from church build fences
2003:  Friend gets out of fencing business, gives me the whole shootin'
match (company motto:  Semper Fence--OO-RAH!)
2004:  Still married and deleriously happy, reading an occasional Treemail,
reading voraciously as usual, studying my Bible and loving being a grampa
(two lovely granddaughters now!)

So, there it is in a nutshell...  This IS a nut tree, is it not?

seeya!

tom