TheBanyanTree: I didn't think...

paul paul at remsset.com
Sat Feb 21 23:47:51 PST 2004

I tend to send mail too quickly.  I'm catching myself being sloppy.... uh, I
send a lot of mail to dear people I have known for almost eight years.  Ya
tend to get a slang, y'know?   I also know that if I don't send when I'm done
typing that I almost never send.... I get myself bogged down in editing.  So I
write, sorta spell check and hit Send.  The problem is that I leave out stuff.
Well.

The important part of my last post is this:

"We're here to share stories about our lives, about our travels, about the
people we come across. We're telling tall tales and reading our journals.
We're giving away bits of ourselves and seeing through other's eyes. We're
just a small place, a truck stop off the information highway. It's cold out
there and warm and safe in here. Rest your feet. Rest your eyes from your
weary road daze. Wrap your hands around a steaming cuppa and listen for a
while and maybe talk a little."

Just substitute 'tree house' for 'truck stop'.    Now, re-read the above.

Booth, Branch, same same.

Tell a friend.  Tell a lover.  Be here.

Yeah.

paul