TheBanyanTree: I didn't think...

paul paul at remsset.com
Sat Feb 21 19:27:49 PST 2004

... that my comment the other day would generate so many responses.

Hit a nerve, did I?

A good nerve it seems.

Several folks have mentioned the Scout Report.

Re-behold the original Scout Report!
http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/report/sr/1996/scout-960531.html#13

May 31, 1996.  Friday.

----
The Spoon Discussion List
http://www.thespoon.com/spoon/
Drop by the Spoon for a cup of coffee and a story when you get a chance. We're
here to share stories about our lives, about our travels, about the people we
come across. We're telling tall tales and reading our journals. We're giving
away bits of ourselves and seeing through other's eyes. We're just a small
place, a truck stop off the information highway. It's cold out there and warm
and safe in here. Rest your feet. Rest your eyes from your weary road daze.
Wrap your hands around a steaming cuppa and listen for a while and maybe talk
a little. Subscription and further information is available at the above URL.
In the body of the message type:
subscribe SPOON
----

I have a few messages from Spoon dating back to early June 1996.  Yeah, back
when I didn't save much mail.

Trippy.

paul
   http://remsset.com

   Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization:
         "I think it would be a good idea."