TheBanyanTree: The Schizophrenia Diaries

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 20:23:14 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/16/04 12:06:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
monique.ybs at verizon.net writes:
Obtaining a divorce is not an easy process.

>From filling out the papers to final decree took me nearly a year. It was
ameable. We parted friends.

And, since the final notice came in the mail, something new is happening: we
are polite to each other, we take care when we talk. Things that irked us into
arguements no longer matter. We don't take each other for granted any more.
We're becoming more considerate as friends then we were as a married couple.

I found there is life after divorce. I think when the dust settles, when we
each have time to finally realize who we are as individual adults, we might
find what caused us to be a 'couple' once more. Who knows?

NancyLee