TheBanyanTree: Jail Bird

Maria Gibson mgibson7 at nc.rr.com
Sat Dec 4 11:17:42 PST 2004

"Don't make any friends."

That was my main advice although advice is probably a moot point at this
point.  He hasn't taken my advice on several occasions to include the
advice not to smoke pot.  I thought that generally and inherently also
included the unspoken advice to not transport, carry and sell pot, but
who knows?  Maybe I failed in my parental duties by not including those
finer points and therefore failed him.  Who knows.

After dropping our oldest off, we went to Sam's.  We took our one item
to the car and didn't leave the space until we were finished.  Because
it seems that if there ever was a time when it is socially and morally
acceptable to eat roast chicken in a parking lot, it must surely be the
day you take your son to jail.

Maria