TheBanyanTree: Problem

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Fri Dec 3 08:37:48 PST 2004

Hi All!

Checked downstairs and it was US!  (The school...the
network...whatever).  I just received the email  a few minutes
ago...just a glitch, I guess.  I apparently was not the only member of
the college community who was not getting their email.  All is well now
and boy, am I glad.

Thanks for all of your help!

Sharon

>>> "Dee Churchill" <dee.cee at verizon.net> 12/3/2004 11:21:53 AM >>>
Hi, Sharon!

Just so you'll know, I received THE HOUR also. No problems.

Do you have a spam program? Sometimes a spam blocker will plunk an
email
into a quarantine folder without any apparent reason, so check
whatever
folder the program uses. Also, sometimes when you download a big batch
of
mail and you're deleting a lot of the individual mails you don't need
keep, you can accidently delete important stuff as well. The good news
is,
it'll still be in your Deleted Items folder until you empty it (and
most of
us don't until it gets rilly full).

Good luck, kiddo.

Hugs, Dee...