TheBanyanTree: It's been awhile...

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Fri Sep 12 07:19:44 PDT 2003

Hi Dad,
I'm sorry I have been living my life so recklessly.  It's funny how when you dig down to the roots you start to see the vein of patterns in life.  Without realizing it, I was going full force thinking that this way of life would get me to you all the sooner.

I can't believe I have been so frustrated in only seeing you and not being able to understand what you were saying.  And when I found out that the person that called my name twice with the second time being determined sound, that it was you... well, I just about fell off my seat.  I've been whining and moaning about how I never hear you and when I do, I completely dismiss the fact that it was indeed you.

I now understand that you were trying to tell me that if I didn't slow down on my four wheeler I was about to hit that groundhog hole in front of me leading up to a major accident.  And I understand now that you are telling me that I need to pull myself together and take care of myself because Doodles will need her Grandma Crow.

I'm sorry I lost Belief.  I now see it is necessary to keep on being around if nothing more than for Doodles.  As much as I don't like being here without you in the way it was, I will.  I've started taking my vitamins and minerals again and I will work on other things in my life.  I just wish I didn't miss you so damned much.  I just wish the pain would subside.

Thank You for all the signs you have sent my way.  And thank you for yelling at me when I needed to slowdown.  And Thank You for being in my life.  I Love You Dad.  I will talk with you again soon.  Catch a big trout for me!  Someday, but not soon, I'll be there to cast one with you.  But for now, I'll stay here and teach Doodles just like you would have.

All My Love and Heart,
Sheri

http://www.coldnosed.com/farmstyle.htm