TheBanyanTree: Upon reflection

John Neilson ESQUIREDAD at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 29 04:48:08 PST 2003

Hi World,
I have received a number of responses to my post about religious writings.
It seems that most people do not appreciate what several referred to as,
"religious propaganda", but suggest that I follow their example and hit the
Delete button when such writings appear. I have constructed a little
cardboard shield which I placed over part of my keyboard so that God won't
see when I hit Delete in future.
I have been reminded several times that this wonderful Banyan Tree upholds
free speech. I affirm that.
Do I retract what I said? Heck no, it was too much fun. I just hope that no
one forwards this piece to God. Shoot, if they do I might not get the red
Dodge Cummins diesel 4X4 3/4 ton truck I have been praying for. I mean, He
does answer prayer still,  doesn't He?
John