TheBanyanTree: Blessings from Above

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Wed Oct 29 11:27:55 PST 2003

Today was a trying day with fears which in turn created strength like the Phoenix Rising.  I finally stood up for myself with a person that has been servicing my vehicles for about the last 8 years after I took my car somewhere else and saw for myself just how much in danger I would be in on my trip tomorrow.  Anyway, that's another story kind of.

But I flashbacked to a time when I stood up to a long time friend over the summer and then this.   Raven was pleased with my awareness and reflecting and acknowledging just how much I have indeed grown.

But now, this is the special part and the reason for my story.  I went to get back into my car after showing Gary my new tires and stuck to the bumper, right above the key hole was a tiny feather.  A white feather with the end tinted Blue.  I immediately picked it up and kissed the end of it as I held it up to the sky and said, "Thank You my dear YB!  This is my very first blue feather ever.  I Love You and I will be sure to get right home and tell the tree that YB says Hey!"

So there you have it, no matter what beliefs you have, what religion you have, YB's checking in to give her two and a half cents from Heaven.

Fly Crow Fly
Crow

http://www.coldnosed.com/farmstyle.htm