TheBanyanTree: Introducing "God's Way" series

LaRose Karr rosiebay at kci.net
Thu Oct 23 13:34:14 PDT 2003

Dear Friends!  It's time to rejoice.  The Lord has made possible another
avenue to get His stories out to the world.  "God's Way" is being released
this month by White Stone Books.  This compilation series already includes
books for teens, mothers, fathers, and women.

"Miracle on a Sunday Afternoon," included in "God's Way for Mothers" is the
incredible story of my son Brett's survival of a serious auto accident on
Sept. 2, 2001. With the guidance and answer of prayer God amazingly took his
dad and I directly to him in Nebraska without knowing his whereabouts.

Future books include God's Way for Couples, Graduates, Teachers and the
Workplace.

Rejoice in the goodness God shows each of us day to day in his own special
way -  with God Stories!  These books are available through amazon.com and
barnesandnoble.com as well as Christian book stores.

Blessings,
LaRose Karr

"If it's God's will to write, then it's logical that publication should
eventually follow." Marlene Bagnull - Write His Answer