TheBanyanTree: Missing You All

Sharon Mack SMACK at berkshirecc.edu
Thu Oct 16 11:01:59 PDT 2003

I opened my emailbox this morning and much to my chagrin, found no
emails from The Banyan Tree.....

I hadn't realized just how much I look forward to hearing from all of
you.   It starts my day off with a breath of fresh air, hearing from the
group.  Usually there is a smile or two and even a hearty laugh.

Perhaps the sight is down due to weather or provider problems, but
whatever it is, I hope it is fixed soon.

Or maybe everyone has started the weekend early.

Hurry and get it back, I need my Banyan Tree fix!

Sharon