TheBanyanTree: stop the presses!

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 06:30:50 PST 2024

Julie, I have no words (which is why it has taken me so long to comment)
for your retirement plans.  Building a business at the top of a long list,
WOW!  When they say retire, I don’t think this is what they had in mind!
But it’s your time to finally do  YOU!  Yahoo!!

Kitty

On Fri, Jan 5, 2024 at 10:27 AM Pam James via TheBanyanTree <
thebanyantree at lists.remsset.com> wrote:

> oh no Julie!!  I LOVE the passion and I am always amazed!  And I get the
same way when / if I get started on 'my kids'!

All I really is my walkway and it's got loads of gorgeous lilies that grow
tall, bloom gorgeously, then die and leave ugly stalks behind to rot...

I thought I would put a little corner garden area in my backyard.  Whenfor