TheBanyanTree: Silly admin stuff

peter macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jan 12 17:37:30 PST 2023

I was discussing a particular Sydney dining place on the water's edge
with a medical friend: we and his wife often walk as a test set for new
walks for a group of which we are both members, and he plans to go there
for coffee:

/Chris and I have lunched there often enough to know to sit on the edge,
and to ask for crusts to entice the fish out from beneath./

//

/On one occasion, four North Americans saw this, and one asked if I knew
the names of the fish./

//

/Always willing to please, I said "As it happens, I do..."/

//

/"Well, what are they called?"/

//

/Me, pointing, "Syd, Harold, Lorna and Jean..."/

peter