TheBanyanTree: Silly admin stuff

paul paul at remsset.com
Thu Jan 12 14:33:02 PST 2023

Just poking around....

Roger had me create a couple of lists for him.  They do zero anymore.
  The lists will be deleted in a couple of weeks.  I tire of the spam
mail.

For the Tree, there were several "no mail" addresses.  Yeah, You're
getting mail now.  If it's a invalid address it will bounce eventually.

Other than that, there's not much happening over here.  I'm still
beating Win11 into submission and I think I'm winning.

paul

--
    http://remsset.com

    I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting
    harder and harder for me to find one now.