TheBanyanTree: Coffee

Theta Brentnall theyoda1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 07:44:36 PDT 2023

Pam!  Take those Costa Rican beans out of the cabinet and use them!

We have a Cuisanart version of the Keurig and our own little baskets we
fill with good coffee.  But my favorite is a slow pour.  It's a slow,
meditative process and typically it's what I do when we are in the
motorhome.  It is a lovely way to start the day and I really think the
coffee is better doing it that way.  At home there just seems to be things
happening right away that means coffee in the travel/ walking around mug so
no coffee meditation time allowed.  My favorite coffee beans are the Lyon
brand from Hawaii.

Theta