TheBanyanTree: Coffee

LaLinda twigllet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 04:38:17 PDT 2023

This brings back memories of my non-coffee drinking husband...grinding and
brewing coffee in the Chem-ex coffee maker. When my kids came back as the
pandemic was kicking up, it was pointed out to me that some ppl don't have
a human coffee maker with a Chem-ex, so they set up their Kureig (?) and it
began.

Christine loves fancy coffees, but hates the pods, so she has two pods that
she can refill and empty as needed, and washed, with which to put her
freshly-ground with her little "carny hands," as she calls them, fancy
coffee in.

I've gotten used to it, but won't buy one. Once it leaves with him or her,
it's back to the Chem-Ex.

LL

                                              ^v^
v^v^  v^  v^  v   ^v^