TheBanyanTree: Something new has been added

Teague, Julie Anna jateague at indiana.edu
Thu Oct 27 11:40:51 PDT 2022

I think, Paul, that I made your bagels once after you shared the recipe.  It's been years ago.  Technically, a bagel is boiled, but there are places that sell bready things that they call bagels which are not boiled before baking.  And yeah, I get the moving part.  I'm never moving again.  Moving an emu...I'm not even sure how you would do that. Every time Andy and Liz have moved, it if didn't fit into one small moving truck, they didn't move it. But they're not old yet and don't have all the stuff we manage to accumulate when we're old.