TheBanyanTree: Something new has been added

paul paul at remsset.com
Thu Oct 27 11:33:55 PDT 2022

I've been to Bloomington twice.  Nice city.  Nice countryside.  I
don't want to live there because I like it here.

And moving?  Oh, what about the dogs and the cats and the last emu?
Never mind packing and hauling all my crap?

Teague, Julie Anna said the following on 10/27/2022 8:45 AM:
> Tobie, just hear me out.

<snip>
> We do have a decent boiled bagel place.

My Mom had a recipe for bagels.  Probably got it from her Dad.  I've
made it few times.  They are not big fluffy donuts of bread.  Taste
great.  Are all bagels boiled?

paul
--
    http://remsset.com

    You can't expect to hit the jackpot if you don't put
    a few nickels in the machine.          - Flip Wilson