TheBanyanTree: I miss you guys

Pam James pamjamesagain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 03:21:06 PDT 2022

I have a pound cake I make Dale.... it is simple and delicious, but it can
be dressed up or eaten as is, which means with one hand, and it's easy to
grab - no muss or fuss if somebody is looking for just a bite....  Because
what else can we do?!?!  Friends don't want any added stress for those
suffering, but we WANT to do something because then WE will feel a part of
the solution and not add to the problem. Ugh.... there are no good words ...

I am heart broken for you - I had pictures of ya'll in my head, working as
a team, fixing life after the hurricane.  Cancer won't be fixed....

HUGE virtual hugs friend, and thanks for letting us know....  I am so.
freaking. sorry....