TheBanyanTree: Who The Hell is My Secret Santa? (paul)

Pam James pamjamesagain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 05:46:53 PST 2021

to me, it's always been more a belief that believing in Santa was believing
in the magic of giving.... I don't have any childhood memories  one way or
the other
about Christmas - if I believed, what our parents told us, when I 'found
out'..... nothing.  I don't even remember when it was that my own children
figured it out.... it SUCKS to have no memory!!