TheBanyanTree: 20 Days into 2021

Pam James pamjamesagain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:09:36 PST 2020

Like the Pandemic of 2020 that has carried us into the heart of a 'new'
normal, I fear the Presidency of trump has carried over lines we'll never
be able to cross back over.

I've said so  many things in the last years... Now I understand how Jim
Jones got those people to drink the kool-aid... trump is a professional
conman.  He's not a businessman, he's not a politician or even a fucking
gentleman.  He's a conman.  And he has done nothing but con Americans since
Day 1.  Hell, he's STILL conning and they're still sending money!  He is a
narcissist.  And by the very definition, he cannot do anything without
first gauging how it will affect him positively!  It is ALL about him.
Which is why I can't understand how or why he made animal cruelty a
felony.  I could go on and on....