TheBanyanTree: Wherein Peter goes shopping (peter macinnis)

tobie at shpilchas.net tobie at shpilchas.net
Mon Aug 10 11:23:41 PDT 2020

Wow, Linda!  You have first hand experience with Trumpeters. I’ve wondered what they could be thinking. I’d like to sit with one just to hear the reasons (if reasons is the reason) without any proselytizing on either part — just to learn something, But what I’ve observed is that no one wants to talk without fighting. The belligerence scares me, not just personally, but for my country and for the world. Look at the damage one toxic narcissist can do!

	I am trying to keep my son on steady grounds, but it’s not easy. He feels everything with a purity that we neuro normals can’t fathom. He also has the Brodofsky gene for worry. But that’s another story of the multi generational travels of a tiny nick on the genetic chain.

	I’m living from one Randy Rainbow video to the next.

Tobie