TheBanyanTree: Wherein Peter goes shopping (peter macinnis)

tobie at shpilchas.net tobie at shpilchas.net
Sun Aug 9 14:05:30 PDT 2020

Oh yes, Kitty,

	I cannot recall the person’s name, but she was an expert on presidential campaigns, historic and current.  She said that she had seen almost everything, but that this was the first time in history that she’d seen a campaign where the strategy of he candidate was to kill off his supporters.

	Well, don’t it turn my red states blue.

	It’s horrific. Darwin would be gratified (though appalled).

Tobie

> Obviously our national situation won't improve soon.  My hope is that those
> of us who continue to be diligent about following safety guidelines will
> survive.
>

> Kitty
> kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com

"In this country, we make old age so awful, it's no wonder people die of it."  THS

Tobie Shapiro
mailto:tobie at shpilchas.net <mailto:tobie at shpilchas.net>