TheBanyanTree: Update

LaLinda twigllet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 06:50:00 PDT 2019

I'm sorry for all of this PD drama. Are there any PD perks that you know
of, yet? Can you still eat Lucky Charms? I can't eat Lucky Charms, though
it has nothing to do with my particular NM disease. It's a whole 'nuther
thing, but would bring me much joy. I could make a list of this which would
bring me joy, were I allowed them, or were they compatible with my comfort.
That could be fun. For a bit, as long as I forget, which is pretty likely,
that they are not good for me.

I love you, PD agression or not. Practice your snarl in the mirror. To
perfection.