TheBanyanTree: The Divisioin of Department of departments

paul paul at remsset.com
Sun Jul 14 14:20:20 PDT 2019

Hang on a cotton pickin' minute!  What's this turning 72 nonsense?  I
thought you were just starting to bump 50.

Oh, wait.  I have 61 or 62 coming in October.  I need a calculator.

The Real ID driver license is for getting on a airplane.  I have a
passport.  Haven't used it, but, Be Prepared!

When I renewed last October the letter had a list of stuff I needed to
show.  I read all of that and what the heck.  I gave them my birth
certificate when I got my first license.  I have a passport, I should
be good.  So I just went.  The guy at the d/l place was like "nah, we
have it all on file from ... 1974".  And then snapped the worst
picture ever.

Anyway.

Happy Birthday Tobie!

paul

--
    http://remsset.com

    OK, I'm weird, but I'm saving up to be eccentric.