TheBanyanTree: Baking Blind

Barb Edlen mountainwhisper at att.net
Thu Feb 7 07:34:44 PST 2019

What an absolutely *splendid* idea, Woofie!!!!! I can easily envision how many people this could help!

Sharing your process of trial & error will resonate with people beyond vision challenges. I faced a similar challenge - which reoccurs when my brain is on overload - after my TBI. I became so frustrated with myself when I couldn’t truly convey innately known cooking measurements & insights to Jim.

This is a brilliantly inspired idea!! I am soooooo chuffed for you!!

Love you bunches ☀️🌸🦋