TheBanyanTree: invasion of the ants

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 06:22:32 PDT 2019

Tobie, I appreciated receiving (and reading) the unedited Invasion. As your
brain worked, your fingers grasped the words quickly (although letters were
sometimes errant in their placement), and conveyed your immediate
ruminations.  Not pristine as writing is supposed to be, but obviously
fresh.

I always enjoy what you share with us. This, with the unexpected errors,
was equally entertaining, because it was spontaneous.

Kitty