TheBanyanTree: Is there a food chemist in the tree?

Pam James pamjamesagain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:10:02 PDT 2018

By the way, we're all 'fine'.  It's a fine line of whining...  While my
roof has some missing shingles that caused rain to drip through my bedroom
ceiling onto my bed, at least I have a house.  The sink was clogged and the
AC was clogged, but at least I have a house...

The dog and cat were amazing with all the travel and things are in one
somewhat bruised piece!!

But there is so much destruction around us.  My house may be livable, but I
feel so broken for so many others.  I made a salted caramel ding dong cake
to bring to work today.  We need cake for our souls.

Meanwhile, Julie, did you notice that will all those wonderful words she
wrote regarding kosherness, she did well and distracted us from ever
actually laying eyes on the original recipe in question?!?!  Did you
notice?!?  :-D

love you all!