TheBanyanTree: Vision and Parkinson's

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 13:46:48 PDT 2018

My vision has never been the best, but generally I've gotten through life
as a sighted person. This morning while working at my desk I started to see
that slip away, but only temporarily. Pieces of my vision weren't there,
and the missing pieces were blurry, though the area next to a blurry piece
may have been relatively clear.

I say relatively becauss when half your vision is obstructed nothing is
very clear.

Parkinson's is full of interesting little things like this. My vision is
mostly back now, though it's better if I shut one eye. My head hurts quite
a bit though.

I checked my blood pressure, since my issues arose from strokes. It's fine.
It's so fine I'm no longer on meds for blood pressure.

Every day is a new adventure.

Monique