TheBanyanTree: Lego logistics?

Laura Hicks wolfljsh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 02:09:48 PST 2018

Yep. I have. I have indeed discovered the perfect Lego containment system.
It's a giant purple storage bin. :)

The lid snaps on and off easily, so the kids can get it on and off by
themselves. Organizing by set, color, size, shape, whatever ... USELESS!
Give it up, Mum. If you can get him to put them in the box when he's done,
you're doing better than I ever did.

I had to have "clean-up" days, which meant, either the kids clean it up, or
Mom throws it away. I did actually have to throw away (donate) a couple of
toys to get the point across, but once they understood I wasn't bluffing,
it worked out ok. Of course, all kinds of other stuff got in the Lego box
eventually - tufts of dog hair, paper scraps, bits of other toys, etc. But
at least all that wasn't on the floor. ;)

I'd give you a link to the kind of bin I mean, but I think TBT strips links
and pictures for safety, and besides, I suspect you know the kind I'm
talking about.

I think one of the big building tables with the surface covered in Lego
plates would have been awesome, especially one with a place underneath for
the boxes, but we didn't have room for one.

Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com