TheBanyanTree: Lego logistics?

Sally Larwood larwos at me.com
Fri Jan 12 23:38:13 PST 2018

I’m so impressed that you can even keep some of the legos together Anita!  If I had my way Noah wouldn’t have had any until he was able to at least know where they were!  Unfortunately someone decided it would be a good idea and for a couple of days he was enchanted. Now they have gone the way of other good ideas and I also have suffered from the lego foot syndrome - ouch!

I have no ideas, just sympathy.

Sal