TheBanyanTree: Sleeps

Teague, Julie Anna jateague at indiana.edu
Mon Sep 19 13:14:36 PDT 2016

That's pretty weird because I did the same thing last night, only 4am...so about the same time in my time zone. Awake until 6:00.  Alarm goes off at 6:45. Argh. So sleepy today.

Julie Anna Teague | Programmer & Data Analyst | Bloomington Assessment and Research
Indiana University | Carmichael Center 201 | 530 E. Kirkwood Avenue | Bloomington  IN   47408