TheBanyanTree: Sleeps

paul paul at remsset.com
Mon Sep 19 13:07:45 PDT 2016

I know what you mean.  I usually go to bed between 9 and 10.  A habit
from many years with a 4am alarm.  Most nights, ok.  Last night?  Woke
up soaking wet at 2am.  Like, use my bath towel to dry my hair.  I
wasn't hot.  Or cold.  The dogs were all asleep.

Wide awake until 5.  Dozed until 6:30.  Let the  dogs out.

I'm groggy.

Now you know who let the dogs out.

paul

--