TheBanyanTree: STARGAZR

Woofie woofess at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 31 02:34:47 PDT 2016

She is still very much alive here in Wozland. I had so much fun
spreading her ashes around - in particular the most outrageous places I
could think of - knowing that YB, rebel that she was, would thoroughly
approve.

The most outrageous place was in a planter tub at our regular watering
hole in the Perth CBD. It took a bit of legerdemain to drop the ashes in
the middle of a large crowd of people, without being accosted for littering.

She is also floating serenely in the Indian Ocean, as well as in my garden.

Dammit. I still miss her:(