TheBanyanTree: Window shopping for bike gear ='s stress relief.

Teague, Julie Anna jateague at indiana.edu
Sat Jun 4 10:35:06 PDT 2016

I am cringing reading this. I'm not sure I could do it. I could barely deal with baby diarrhea. There was once that was so bad I fleetingly wondered if I could just give the poop-covered toddler away and get a new one. So sorry, dear. But as usual, you handled it with aplomb and humor.

Sent from my iPhone