TheBanyanTree: Test of Changes

Laura Hicks wolfljsh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:28:22 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Pam James <pamjamesagain at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pam  (why I can't just be 'Pam'?!  The world has Reba and Cher and
> Madonna... why not Pam?!?!?)

Because to us, you are not *just* Pam, you are Pammie!

BTW, it seems to work, although apparently I set you to be moderated, which
is why it took 6 hours for it to reach the list. Oops. I've unmoderated
you. <grin>

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com

Just as there are Laws of Conservation of Matter and Energy, so there are
in fact Laws of Conservation of Pain and Joy. Neither can ever be created
or destroyed. But one can be converted into the other.

   - *Callahan's Crosstime Saloon* (1977) "Laws of Conservation of Pain and
   Joy"