TheBanyanTree: Snow Moon

Robin Tennant-Wood rtennantwood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:43:51 PST 2016

I took early retirement from the uni last year. After Roger died I found
that I couldn't hold a full time academic job in Canberra as well as run
the bookshop in Braidwood and keep our 15 acre property under some sort of
control, so something had to go. Now I've officially 'retired', I find
myself on two local community committees and requests to join a third.

There are all sorts of other opportunities as well, though. I finally get
to read a lot of novels - and running a bookshop I'm certainly not short of
reading material - and I've taken up golf again after a 20 year absence.
All good.

Enjoy yourself Dale. You've earned it!

cheers

Robin